When it comes to the last meal of the year, tradition demands an opulent meal to bid farewell to the ups and downs of the past year. Our suggestion? Treat yourself to a decadent yet budget-friendly and utterly delicious New Year’s Eve buffet dinner 2019 at Streats Café!
Streats Café’s welcoming vibe gets a glammed up make-over to fit the festive vibe, making it the perfect destination for families, couples or groups of friends.
Date: Tuesday, December 31st 2019
Time: 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
What’s on the menu:
- Fresh oysters & seafood on ice (river prawns, white prawns, NZ mussel, squid)
- Live BBQ seafood station (river prawns, assorted seafood, meat skewers, beef medallions)
- Carving station featuring whole roasted sea bass and roasted honey ham
- Japanese sushi and premium sashimi
- Dim sum station
- Authentic Thai specialties
- Western classic appetizers, live pasta station and hot mains
- Live dessert station with crepes and Thai kanom krok made to order
- Classic Thai and western desserts
What’s the price:
- Only THB 899 net/person, children ages 3-12 years get 50% off at THB 450 net/child
- Book before 16th December 2019 for 15% off!
- Additional Accor Plus member benefits apply
- 1 free glass of sparkling wine/person to enjoy with your dinner
- Access to the Streats Cafe lucky draw with prizes up for grabs including Streats Bakery goodies, F&B vouchers and more!
- Free access to Streats Bar & Bistro 2019 countdown party along with 1 free glass of signature welcome cocktail or mocktail. The countdown party prizes are even more exclusive, with domestic and international hotel stays up for grabs!
Sounds tempting? It’s all waiting for our New Year’s eve buffet dinner 2019 guests dining at Streats Café! The night’s still young, so spend remember to spend it with the Streats Bangkok Khaosan team and enter 2020 in style!
So why wait—BOOK NOW!
P.S Coming via personal car? Remember that parking onsite is available at the hotel’s spacious car park. Enjoy 5 hours of free parking for every THB 300 spent dining at Streats Bangkok Khaosan, or go for 9 hours with every THB 500 spent. If arriving via public transport, the closest MRT station is MRT Sanamchai station, followed by a quick taxi ride to the hotel.